I’m Bruce Upchurch
. Let me introduce myself. Here are a few of the most important things about me:
- Married in 1986 to Becky (the woman of my dreams!)
- Father of 12 children (6 boys and 6 girls ranging in age from 30-5); Grandfather of 10 (as of 2/20)
- Member of Bellevue Baptist Church
- Hobbies: Raising kids (obviously!), cattle ranching, reading, church league volleyball
- Founded Bruce Upchurch Homes in 1989.
- Past President of West TN Home Builders Association
- Active Member of BNI Business Partners Chapter in Arlington, TN
- Graduated from NAHB Certified Aging in Place Specialist course in 2019
I have deep roots in the Memphis area. I believe “a good name is to be chosen rather than great riches” (Proverbs 22:1), so I have always invested in that first.
I would love to talk to you about building a custom home in the Memphis area.